Are you looking for more information on how to do keyword research for SEO and ranking your content on Google?
In this course, we explain why keyword research is a critical first step in achieving results with your content.
Have you have ever produced a blog article and wondered why you were not getting any website traffic?
The simple answer is that your article may not contain keywords people are searching for!
In this course we take you step by step through every step needed to do the proper research needed to find keywords people are actually looking for on Google.
In this course you will learn:
- Why keyword research is the first thing you should do before producing any content on a website
- How to use the Google Keyword Planner. This includes seeking out keywords, finding keyword volume, merging keywords, and working with bulk data.
- Doing advanced keyword research and competition analysis with tools such as Long Tail Pro, Majestic, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Moz.
- Understanding what Long Tail keywords are and how you can utilize these to create content that generates lots of traffic for your website.
- How to use additional free sites like Quora, Soovle, UberSuggest, Google Trends and much more to do additional keyword research.
- Determining commercial intent with your keywords – Learning if your content will encourage others to buy products from you.
- Advanced competition analysis – Determine if a keyword is worth trying to rank and if it’s even possible for you based on the existing competition.
We even include a live case study of a perfect long tail keyword generating revenue with Amazon products through the Amazon affiliate program.
If you have ever wanted to learn more about keyword research this course includes everything you need to know about finding the best keywords out there!
|Download Full Course From Here:-||(Total Size= 662 MB)|